Thursday, January 24, 2008






OMG MY DAMN FONE MY FUCKING FONE IS GONE

WTF MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


summore lost a skul fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


haih apa laa nii who so poor wanna steal my cheap fone


diao man gimme back la


i so poor also wanna take my fone TT



i came for bskb training today morning

den den i put my bac with everybody else bag


den when i came back from training my bag was G-O-N-E gone man


but i din cry laa dunno why maybe cuz im strong =B


i went searching everywhere for my fone


den tak jumpa aso den i give up laa


my wallet my bottal my spbt books my milo TT and and MY FUCKING FONEEEEEEEEEEEEE



after recess see yee and shaujin dey all found my bag at the makmal sians thr


but my fone and my pencil case wansnt in it


and i wallet was thr but the money wasnt =.=


so i suspect it was afternoon session ppl


so i told the ketua spotcheck and we did spotcheck XD


me and lydia was with the spotcheck team


BANGGA SIAL WEIH =P



but still fail to find my fone


haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


but im still using my 016 number


but i will get it bac from digi at sat


so if gt anything call me on sat la NOT NOW



KESIANNNYA org miskin pun kena curi handphone


eh u ppl get a life la man


plz la if i noe who took my fone ur hse sure kena burn down wan i tell u


TT TT TT TT TT TT ku nak handphone kuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
memories of my fone TT.......

gimme gimme bac gimme bac gimme back my fone XD

gimme bac man i reli love my fone wan weih TT

No comments: