Monday, March 16, 2009

Story of my life .

I'm a lucky girl
Who's dream comes true
But underneath it all
I'm just like you .


She used to have the time to update her blog ever single day , it seems hard to believe that life's actually quite hectic for her now . Tuition & extra classes every single day plus the uncountable homework which just seems to be ridiculous . Just to give ya'll a hint that she might probably stop blogging since she don't have the time . Maybe just a few short updates once in a while , but not major update though . Well , maybe just occasionally .


By the way , why no one wants to go IU night ? Besides the horrible destination & super disgusting food ? Everyone is all glam-up & just ready to snap uncountable pictures & chatter away with others . But , i heard the girls aren't really up for the night , so i guess i won't be there too ? Somehow , i just got a feel like going , but since everyone made up their mind to NOT go , i guess you won't see me there too ?


By the way , my phone got rampas by the school . WTF . I don't know who i should blame since I'm a prefect myself . But since pn . Ung told me : ' such a useless prefect , such a hypocrite , our head prefect are planning to demerit you , so you better make up your mind before the probation is over ! ' Oh , whatever ! I can't wait to be a normal student again . I'll be totally flattered to be a student once again . Like , DUH !


I need a time out , I've been STUDYING forever . I don't really watch television , except for American Idol Season 8 & i don't even touch my computer . I got to school , tuition & study at home . I've no idea how & why i became such a weirdo . Someone need to slap me in my face & tell me to stop studying for once . I'll totally thank you .

p/s - congrats to cousin Justin who scored straight A's in SPM .
p/p/s - HAPPY BIRTHDAY LI TENG !

Signing off . Will update with further notice . Lots of love .

Yours faithfully ,
Renee Tok


No comments: