Monday, June 1, 2009

BOM BOM POW !

I'm currently still in the mid of choral festival now , but since i can't sleep anymore , I'll keep my blog update a little ? :D


Whenever i close my eyes, all i see is you.
No one ever had expect this to happened,unfortunately it has.
Doubts and wonders filled your heart,
questioning why, why and why,
tearing and praying to the Father.

Friday was teachers day & it turn out great . Although prefects were force to attend to go on duty but at lease everything turn out great and we have loads of fun too . Especially during performance time when i FINALLY got the chance to spend time with the girls in school , it was hilarious .

Here's some pictures (:


sayangs (:

Manoj grand appearance on my blog .
quote Timothy " whats that black thing ? "
LOL !
Don't worry babes , I'll pray that both of you will pass probation k ? Don't worry too much (:

We went shopping after choir ended .

hee <3>

By the way , I've something to say .

PHILIPPINES YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME !
& WELCOME TO MALAYSIA !


p/s - omg jien ie why arent you guys coming tomorrow ? lol

p/p/s - I'm sorry , its not my fault .


Gotta go prepare for choral fest now
& morning viewers :D

I'm your blogger Renee ,
signing off .

No comments: