Saturday, May 2, 2009

Carpe Diem 2009 !

IU was last month but I'm gonna update it now . I'm supremely sorry for the awfully late update . I'll try my best to update once a week (:

-----------


juliaa (:

SU IR wasn't as expected , but i still think they did a good job putting everything together NOT . Only 3 performance got me in the mood which was of course our very own slumber land heroes , seafield beat boxing & the awesome dance performance from some really good professionals . BTW wz got ALL HIGH when it comes to degals ( i think thats their name ) & their performance wasn't that bad too i guess . The only thing fun that night was the after session yam cha , getting too much information on some's personal life *evil grins *

After church the next morning , went back and got ready for seafield IU night which wasn't exactly at night cause it started at 3 but who cares IT WAS AWESOME ! Was running really late for duty , i guess you can't blame me cause imma typical Malaysian ma . LOL . I was at the registration counter so we might be the one of the first ones who welcomed you & of course get a glimpse of what your wearing , don't worry everyone looked sexay in their fantastic outfit .

I was at table 11 with lydia & teng from ace school . I've missed them badly NOT to mention that Lydia is migrating to Australia -___- bye kawan , don't forget to introduce ALL THE HOT HUNKS YOU MEET THERE or I'll smack you ! It was really quite at the table so we went over to weiminn slash weimin table ( opps please don't kill me * shows puppy face * It was really loud there with the guys screaming for well everything ! Yeah ! guys ? screaming ? for everything ? weird ? NOT !


Lydiaaa (:


Ru Wen




Jojo

jiatard !

Voon Li Teng (:

Weiminn .

I realise there's a lot of chaos going on her blog . you'll be just fine babe , there just jealous that he got you , just ignore them . You must remember that you always have us & not some commans you receive online (:

The KEE's which always brightens up my day (:

Edward

Wyne the PUSSY DOLL !

Xi yuin & 2010 LEO VICE PRESIDENT

the guys (:


2010 club service director , Gustine (:

callie & fel fel . Great performance btw (:

cute lil kok hong

kelly ! 2010 IU director !

Zhen Ying ! 2010 LEO PRESIDENT !

Siew man

Jun Wei

Jean

Justinnn !
Khai Cheng (:
No doubt dance floor was super successful , as usual .



Its labour day & i finally have the time to update . Sorry for neglecting this blog for really long , sometimes its not i don't have the time , I'm just lazy & i don't like take pictures of myself very often anymore cause i don't owe a perfect camera & i hate my phone's camera :( DADDY I WAN NEW CAMERA & PHONE PLEASEE ! Stay tune for more update (:

1 comment:

Jean said...

oh gosh I look such a mess. *laugh* Anyway, please relink me. Thanks :)