Thursday, October 15, 2009

PMR's dead and gone.


Had a trip up & away from the awfully hectic & kia-su school. But whats the difference, i went there to study anyway.

♥ cousins.
-----------------------------------

PMR's OVER!
I can finally stop studying, finally!
I know i tell everyone that i don't study.
T
ruth is I've been studying since the beginning of the year.
LOL. Lifeless.
Aiyo, i kia-su ma.
Will try to keep my blog update as often as i can.

Right after the last paper Chinese, i went home and slept. I just somehow felt super sleepy. Thanks to someone annoying who wake me up just to go and have a drink. Woke up, changed, and went tanjung after that. Then, we went ac for pool & then back home around midnight.
p/s- thanks for the ride. Male drivers are always crazily fast.

No comments: