Friday, February 22, 2008

just be yourself =P


L-I-F-E is not about finding yourself

L-I-F-E is about creating yourself



L-O-V-E is not just a foolish game

L-O-V-E is about how much you trust a person



F-R-I-E-N-D-S-H-I-P is not about finding famouse friends

F-R-I-E-N-D-S-H-I-P is about a person that you can share your problems with

F-R-I-E-N-D-S-H-I-P is about hanging out with the person your secure with

This is why dont backstep your frens

because when your F-R-I-E-N-D-S-H-I-P is gone u dun have a support anymore

Dont be a toothface person You wont be respect for that

Appriciate the great friendship that you have now

nobody wanna see you crying home because you loose your frens

Dont choose R-E-L-A-T-I-O-N-S-H-I-P over F-R-I-E-N-D-S-H-I-P its not worth it

F-R-I-E-N-D-S-H-I-P last forever but how long can your R-E-L-A-T-I-O-N-S-H-I-P

1 week ?? 2 weeks ?? 3 months ?? 5 years ?? forever ??

If your R-E-L-A-T-I-O-N-S-H-I-P can last forever go ahead and loose your F-R-I-E-N-D-S-H-I-P its okye

but dint you notice we're in the 21 centrery nothing really seems to last forever yet =)

Respect others just like you respect yourself

Just be yourself =)

No comments: