Saturday, December 13, 2008

I realize nothings broken :)

I'm back home , I'm back home , HOME SWEET HOME ! Few things i wanna blog about ! First i got to go cause i gotta pack for tomorrow trip with friends but i damn lazy to pack lah wtf haha ! Second i dyed my hair black and cut it shoulder length and i gotta say i look so much younger and fresher now , Wu yeah , Wu yeah , oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah :D hahaha . And i just notice my blog is one year old ! *jumps and screams for the blog* YAY *big deal big deal* And i also got a look at the 2008 seafield year book , it was great but horrible to lolol * don't get offended editorial members , im just saying * haha OK i seriously got to go pack now :D Will update more specifically soon , ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS WHILE IT LAST ! and , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TZI YING ! I'm so happy that i was the first one who wished you last night (: GOD bless all of you , xoxo .

No comments: