Wednesday, December 24, 2008

start of something awesome

I'm back from prison!


Happy afternoon!
Firstly, I dint went to jail haha, its just that I lost total contact with the outside world for five day, no watch, no sweets, no handphone, no internet excess, no psp, no sunlight, no oxygen, NO MUSIC. Only tables, notes, air-cond, and bed. I guarantee everyone who ended up in there will complain that they want to give up / use major vulgar words and so. And they said that they have 24 hours there, so we woke up late at 6 and slept and it ended around 12, and we needa study up till 2/3 something for exams the next day.


Believe me every 45 person in there was so fed-up, everyone wanted to give up so badly, but at the end of the day we all graduated with high qualification and also notice that life is so much more that just giving up / feeling offended / being emotional / scolding vulgar words / thinking negative and so, but everyone of us who practice negative stuff everyday is because we don’t have confidence in oneself or we don't know that what goes around comes around, since this whole course is suppose to be private and confidential , this is all I can I say (: And this course is international , so I met really many wonderful people from around the countries and also international school students .


What I learn from this course / what I would want to change after this ?


But I also realize that throughout my life for almost 14 years now, I’ve really offended many people and I don't understand my parents well, * who knows what our parents want to achieve in life / what’s their favorite color / what’s their favorite fruit? * I really deep down in my heart, I would want to truly apologize to those who I’ve offended and if you can forgive me, thank you so much, but if you can't I’m still truly sorry. Maybe everyone will think that I just want to act in front of everyone cause so many people hate me etc, go ahead and think what you want to think, go ahead and gossip about me, go ahead and scold and scream / critic me on my chat box, or better in real life, but you know what? I don't mind because I believe in the auto suggestion and I also believe that if you tell me the truth I will try my best to change my weakness. I might used to be rude, hot-tempered, unfriendly, ungrateful, childish etc, but everyone deserve a second chance and I BELIEVE I WOULD GET OUT OF LIFE EXACTLY WHAT I PUT INTO IT. Everyone who live on earth only have 2 choices, YES or NO, and I realize I must choose yes cause if I don't love the world, I cant change the world but I will change myself. Go ahead and critic me, tell me my weakness, tell me I’m fat I’m ugly, tell me I’m not worth living in the world that God made a mistake to send me here, tell me I’m not worth to be your friend, tell me I’m a copy cat, tell me you hate me, and I will try my best to improve myself for the better, maybe you won't see changes because if its so easy to change oneself, there wont be a need of rehab, Come one, tell me the truth cause I wont get back to you, use anonymous cause I don’t mind too, tell the truth , don't lie cause I will know if your lying . Don't forget what comes around goes around (:
I finally can recite my 5 paragraphs of P.C.C :D and I miss the time I got called superwomen / pilot (:


No comments: