Sunday, January 4, 2009

again & again

Here we go again , every year after 6-8 weeks of holiday , it comes the time when everyone is suppose to settle down , because school's gonna start again the next day . Wait , did i just mention school ? Oh yeah , just a friendly reminder that


School's starting in less than 10 hours .


So , prepared anyone ? Ready to wake up early in the morning ? Ready to continue what you stop 6 weeks ago ? Ready to receive new information ? Ready to meet stress once again ? ARE YOU READY ? Well , if you ask me , i would definitely say NO like d-u-h !

PMR PMR PMR SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL TUITION TUITION TUITION ! Insane much ?But definitely wont torture myself too much , I'll loosen up once in a while just to remind myself I'm still fresh and young , hell yeah !


By the way , i found the best blog ever , a MUST read .

No comments: