Saturday, January 17, 2009

You think your hot ? I'm sorry your not .


It was the most unlucky day in my entire 2009 .
Well i know it just started but it was really terrible .

-

The minute i reach school , i felt down and got hurt . Than as i was walking , i got stopped by some prefect and asked why i was so late , i already told everyone it wasn't my fault on being late , how can you NOT know that i will be late . I went and place my bag down outside the prefects room , than as i was walking up to my duty spot ALL the prefects that passed by me gave me that irritating look , that WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO LATE LOOK .


Fine , as usual i went duty after every single awful way of starting the day . During assembly , i got told i got complain uncountable times by other prefects . FINE FINE , my fault whatever . Before recess i got called out and prefect stuff , this and that happened . bla-bla-bla , here goes your the worst among the worst , latest among the late , bla bla bla . OK fine , my fault again to get scolding from the board .


After school , i went for choir . As the ENTIRE WORLD knows how sick i am , and i definitely don't have the feel to audition and stuff . So i was OK with everything , and here comes the irritating part ,

coach teacher me

I'm really disappointed in YOU * with a smile *
I'm sorry I'm horribly sick and i really cant do it
SICK is NOT a GOOD REASON !

WHAT THE FUCK ! If sick isn't a good reason , than why the heck singers postpone their concert when they are sick ? Like WTF even the coach din say anything , UGH ! Whatever you people , you inconsiderate people .


I know your thinking , all this is just crap , I'm being such a drama queen complaining about such stupid stuff . Well its cause i dint go into every single detail , its just an overall picture , NOT detail at all you bitch .

No comments: