Thursday, September 10, 2009

stress.

Guess who's gonna be my neighbour :D




when my whole world turn up-side-down.
It seems like i can't turn to anybody trustable.


Here's my very last post before i stop blogging, twittering and facebooking. Will not be back after PMR ends. Btw, have you seen the exam timetable this year? Its totally shitty. We can have like 6 hours of exam today, and only 1 hour of exam the next day. pfft.

Here's a dedication to :


yelaine kiew.
&


Emily Ching.

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY (:


p/s- i need an insider to tell me what i should do. I want to know how is it over there to make my decision. I don't want to regret for making a wrong step in my teens life, because it is really a big part of it. I really, really, really hope i wont regret for making the wrong move.

GOODLUCK ON EXAM! (:

No comments: