Monday, August 31, 2009

misunderstanding.

"If women aren't jealous of you, talking about you, hates you and cutting you down, then you're a nerd, and i would never want to be that. Its better to be dislike that to not be famous." So says, Heidi Montag.

Whats life without its ups & downs? It'd be absolutely boring.

Yet, another misunderstanding. I cant make exactly everyone love me, it'll be even harder for everybody to be pleased with what I'm doing. Well, sometimes, we tend to rebel. Although i don't care know, what you'll do, but like the best friend said ; I've already done my part explaining it, and it is up to you whether you accept it or not. Yet, I'm still truly sorry for not informing you about it. Hope this makes things clear (:

School starts tomorrow and i just cant wait any longer :D Holidays just aren't as interesting anymore since PMR is just around the corner. Cant wait to get my trials results * well, not really * I just want to know how BADLY I'd score before the next trials. I'll see all of you in school tomorrow, with your super sleepy faces, which would be totally hilarious! As usual. Hahah.

HAPPY 52ND INDEPENDENCE DAY MALAYSIA!

Marilah kita meluangkan sekuat-kuatnya "MERDEKA" untuk tujuh kali sempena kebebasan negara kita daripada penjajah British! hahaha :D

Till then, readers! (: (:

No comments: