Friday, August 28, 2009

D-slr.

Click to enlarged.
Me and the girls spammed facebook this morning :D

School starting real soon, what a short week of holiday, don't you think so? PMR is a month away, there would be a few more additional trials ahead by the tuition centres and school, yet, i am so not prepared for anymore examination after our school trails. It was hell hard. Or maybe its just me? Yeah, i bet its just me.

Btw, i realize more and more people are having the-so-called-awesomeness-D-slr. No? Where did this all started from? Oh yes, from well-known bloggers of course. I don't see an urge for anyone to own such a huge, bulky camera. But, the pictures taken by the camera fascinates me, alot (: I would definitely like to own one of these camera myself and explore the nature of professional photography. But i don't think I'd have a huge handbag to carry the bulky camera if i have one. So, a D-slr is definitely not my first priority, for now (:

No comments: