Thursday, August 20, 2009

spoiler.





I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love
I'm leaning on the everlasting arms


I'm stuck in the middle of Pn. Khairiah's homework, am feeling totally lazy to do any of her homework. Been facebooking the whole day :D Okay, got to sign off now. Going tuition soon, and might be having dinner with the girls. Will update further soon (:

------------------


21/08/09-9:53a.m.

Had dinner with the girls ( & guys ) after Science tuition yesterday. We usually meet and talk every Thursday but *cough*... nevermind. You still can tell me what happened tomorrow, so don't worry :D hopefully both of you are going. Cant wait :DD

Dinner at Papa rich. Elaine and Calvin joined us today.


* pictures grab from Ru wen's blog *

SPM trials ends today for the form 5's & holidays starts today! But, there' only less than 48 days till PMR. I'm actually am super not prepare for exam after trials. Trials was so hard and i actually only scored a freaking 49 on my Chinese paper -___- I'm so dead. Off to study now.

No comments: