Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hello ,

there's gonna be a million reason why it's true


exam start's tomorow and yeah !
i've been really frustrated with the mid year term
cause i think i did really bad for the first term
since i was SOMEHOW switch from the worst class to one of the smartest class -___-
that's something bad @@
i was so bored during maths and i did this

Renee!

LOL i know its lame

but there's nothing else to do right (:

just droping by to wish you guys GOOD LUCK for the mid year term

i heard many school starts this week too

GAMBATEH hee (:

and i also wanna say that im sorry for all the missunderstanding that i made you guys though

Im changing . In all tpye of way i mean ALL . Give me sometime

you'll see the changes (:

before that i just wanna say CY fuck off ;D

i'll put a smile on my face although im frustrated

puting back my hectic life and starting a simple , fresh , and hip life

isnt that way better than those immature ways

I wont car ' who the hell ' or ' what the fuck ' people think off me or thing that are happening

the smile still remain on my face just imagine that stunning smile (:

It's a whole new me tomorow so remember STAY TUNE x)

AND happy 1st month anniversory to weiminnie and kian hong tomorow

love you guys . Nights .

turning on : I'd lie - taylor swift

No comments: