Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Forgive and forget ?

Hello ,


what do i got to do when lightning strikes me ?

Dance exam ended on the night of scouts camp fire night . I dump try outs, chocolate factory and cfn all because to get a damn crefiticket from the damn London arts school . Gosh , people come asking me why am i always alone now a days LOL you know why ? Maybe i just dont have friends no no i do have them but they're just friends . Not that testable accept for SLR ku lah !

Seldom around the computers now a days . Kinda lazy to update , i read story books now instead . i've never found reading so interesting until now , its more trilling than watching those movies =D Another exam coming up this friday which is also seafield's open day ! Thank God i have exam that day WOOTS!

Forgive and forget ? i would . I've forgive you but i've forget you was once my trusted and true friend . Yes ? Yeah all of you . I've follow the path to forgive and forget aight (: I made the first step , and now this , if you ever imagine the third step ? You got to be kidding me , not even in your dreams .

p/s - Yeah you ! God damn fella , your just the worst person i've ever met . You know who you are , i dint tell you a word but you declaim that i did that made them so mad at me . Fuck off wont you bitch ? I cant believe i've once trusted you . goddammit ! You multi-personality-disorder girl , get a life ! I hate you now , tomorrow and forever . No apologize girl , as i said you fucking know who the hell you are .

turning to : Jesus take the wheel - Carrie Underwood

No comments: