Monday, June 9, 2008

I got a crush on you (:

Dear blog ,


boy , i got a huge crush on you (:

School was so suckle that i cant even concentrate in class because i cant stop thinking bout him and i was so freaking tired after 2 whole weeks of camp non-stop . Pifft i thought i swear to myself that i wont admire another guy anymore for sometime but why WHY ? do you have to appear now ?

Oh ya two black squirrel came in my class and round the whole class for like one whole period . Everyone was like screaming and shouting , all the pengawas came in and try to grab it but they failed at last . LOL can you imagine everybody screaming until the other class student all came out and check out what's happening . You should see the looks on their faces x)

three more pictures i found during choral festival : -

miss fabulous =D

last day of 6Th young singers choral festival!

loves (: we'll be back choral festival =D

I got a crush on you
I hope you feel the way that I
do
I get a rush When I'm with you
Ooh, I've got a crush on
you
A crush on you
I wish I could tell
somebody
But there's no one to talk to,
nobody
knows
I've got a crush on you
A crush on you, I got a
crush

Oh you guys so cannot read my blog again right ?! Gosh , you have to use FireFox for the better view k . I'm so sorry for the interruption . Finding another blogskin again when I'm free =D Night guys . LOVES!

turning to : Blue-Sorry seems to be the hardest word

p/s-i still cant resits your attraction (:

No comments: