Saturday, October 11, 2008

Present 6N 2006 dudes' & dudettes'

Don't waste your time
because your already indie my head

Hello Sunshine's !
I went lick hung today for their family day ? Omg i meet everyone i wanna see for like in years ! I've miss them so much ! Once i step in lick hung , i start getting phone calls , obviously people screaming to me because i was super late , I'm sorry for that , i slept over time .

I saw Rachel at first and i HATE her , yeah you hear me , SHE GOT THE CAMERA I WANT ! uhh not a good start of the day lol . Than i saw Lydia and the others , i rush there and once i sat down , i got phone calls from chs people , i look a few pictures and rush over to basketball court to meet up with them .


I was really up sad because EVA CHOW wasn't there ! So we snap a few pictures . And when i was about the walk towards Edmund lee , YEW LI HUI , who was my adorable long lost sister came and pulled me hand . O.O wait wait ! i wanna take photo with my friends first wait i go find you later , but dint wanna let go , so i followed her and she belanja me a drink , thanks sis ! I MISS YOU !

And when i went back , i lost Edmund ! But than i head up stairs to my former class room and my classmates was mostly there ! We were like screaming and non-stop cit-chatting ! Gosh , nothing can separate us forever <33>

rachel HO ! I HATE YOU ! ahahaahahaha x)

meet up with seafield babe's


teh teh

shu ying !

xin er

jia jia !

shuen min !

emily

jun jun !

did i just hear a LING ?


cheeeeeeee

chs babes ! I'm so angry we took so little !


saaa <3

enn

ann

sisters !

long long long lost sisters !

we were prefect !

hahaha kelas monitor ! right? LOL!

sharmiane !

Malanie !

wai sum !!
6N 2006 REUNITED!
I LOVE YOU GUYS !

Cynthia!

I've miss you 3 so much !


picture perfecttt!

Desmond

That was the last picture i had before i left lick hung , i was only there for an hour O.O me and the girls head to pyramid after that . Did a little shopping , and photo taking ! Meet up with kian hong and the other chs guys for a while , than everyone left .


meet up with them to pyramid

tied hair !

see yee !

jillyan !

picture perfect at a kodak moment













i found the RM 10 voucher i dint spend at lick hung





minn joined us















MCD





Nights ! xoxo !

p/s - Thanks dennis yin ! We wore it the same time at pyramid just now .
pp/s - After exam , remember our date chs babes !
ppp/s - Happy birthday LUQMAN (priya now boyfriend)
pppp/s - I need study dates !
ppppp/s - GOODLUCK FOR PMR !

turning to : leona lewis - bleeding love

No comments: