Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fabulous , fantastic , sexay pink fourteen !

Hello blog shoppers / bloggers ,


Awesome surprise guys , great party , perfect night (:

I turn 14 when the clock strikes 12 yesterday night , and it was also the last day of exam so who WONT be happy (: School was great because exam is over OVER ! The moment i step in the class , silence occur everyone was looking at the board LOL Thanks ju , gustine , tzi ying , kok hong , elaine , bryan and everyone else who write stuff all over my class board after cf =D you guys rock!


After 2 papers of exam , we went down for recess and the whole cantin start singing . Thanks to the whole of form 2 especially the gang , and chee kin's group , they were so hilarious LOL .
Went back class for last paper and than got splash on the way out of school -.-


At night , kian hong , shaujin , qing xian , wei minn , see yee , jocelyn , vincent , simone , er vyn , jillyan && me was at leo and we had lunch and made a fool out of our self there . Everyone was in pink except for me and hong , gosh i felt so sesat-ed when i walk in cause i actually reach there at 9 p.m. The pictures would explain the whole night :-


C6

We rocked the table with our pinkness wtf -.-

jillyan , see yee

simone , vincent cutest couple ever
jillyan with her hot dog ?

i love this picture <3

candid !

prettay in pink

me , jo and see yee's gelato it was awesome =D

its irresistible !

im feeding mega boob's MOM!

mega boob's mom LOL!

a retarded partner of mine =D

smile over there at er vyn

everybody smile (:

pure candid by ong qing xian

untitled perfect

see yee si bin bin

pendek strawberry , panjang cherry

jojo dai ka jie =D

another candid by ong qing xian

we were looking at the sime darby which we once saw on our sejarah text book LOL

cream eww ! pimples -.-

cake anyone ?

good brother LOL! he was helping me to wipe the cream out

Picture perfect !!!!

next stop station one

We went station 1 around 11 , at first it was boring but suddenly the performer start singing happy birthday and i was like ok who's birthday was it besides me O.O Than my friends walk in bringing the cake and everyone in station one start singing , i was so touch (:

Someone from the next table somehow dedicate a song to the birthday girl *said by the performer* the song was - always be my baby . Thanks who ever you are . People at that time was like over 18 because everyone was drinking and smoking and it was late at night , but it was cool , thank you everyone there !

the bottle dylan bought for me =D

best dao gei =B

si bin bin pendek !

jillyan : *singing Chinese songs *
me : sorry i don't really listen to Chinese songs *laughs*

BR from er vyn the tiger

sheng yang and the others came right after band practise at midnight !

truth or dare ?

the one i trust (:

ILY <3

the performer who sang for me (:

11:59 p.m . i took it at the last minute on my birthday (but somehow it turn out as am)

cake #1

cake #2

cake #3

Thank you LORD for giving me a chance to live and touch the wonders of the world , my parents who brought me up with a gold spoon I'm my mouth and my friend who made the road of my life went brighter . I love you guys alot , may GOD bless you all .

To everyone who wish me , intend to wish me , workers at Leo , people at station 1 Thank you for bringing great memories for me . 180708 is a memorable day <3

I LOVE YOU ALL !

turning to : always be my baby - Mariah Carey

No comments: