Sunday, July 6, 2008

she's rocking KL this august !!

Hello blogger's :D

fab lane ?

First i wanna wish the cutest girl ever ZHI LIN a great happy birthday


and a belated sweet 17 to the only hottest TAN TZIA - TZIA !



may GOD bless both of you always :D

Anyone going or do you even know that AVRIL will be smashing the KL town this august ? Oh my gosh , i am so NOT missing out on her concert on the 29 august 2008 . I MUST MUST go to her concert no matter what ! Anyone interested in joing me ? LOL!! As in for the one's i've been to jay chou concert with lahh !


Avril you rock babe !

And to all the babe's on town , just like EVERYBODY knows that MEGA SALE IS BACK ! After the exam's i am so going to shop shop shop till i drop just so you know (: I supposedly to be shopping at the garden's last night BUT my dad insist us to wait for that stupid restaurant for an hour and by the time we're done ITS ALREADY 9 ! How the heck can you shop when the mall is closing in an hour ?

Gosh , i was so piss and said 'I'm going back now ' to my mom . LOL ! She was like suit yourself girl . Exam's which i though just ended is starting on the 16-18 again , why do our school have to have 4 exam's in a year ? And can anyone tell me is JUICY COUTURE store only available in pavilion ? *reply at my chat box if your kind (: *

p/s - mental retarded i need the picture lahh sayang !

turning to : knocking on heaven's door - avril lavigne

No comments: