Saturday, July 26, 2008

Forgiven

Hello blogshoppers / bloggers ,

(disgusting wet hair) It turn out to be quite fun after all (:


It turn out well at first but it dint at last . I've always wonder why my friendship always end up the same way where there will always be fights in the groups . Am i a bad friend ? I've tried to change fizicaly and emotionally to catch up with you guys , since this year I've stayed strong and not feeling down at all in school or in front of people , but I'm still a living human with feelings .

"Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks" . "Men kick friendship around like a football and it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it falls to pieces" The whole changed to 2a class thing seems to ruin my whole life , with the extreme stress , friendship followed with problems , prefect duty had made me get scolded for them and all . Sometimes people don't even understand anything and they would sound up saying ' SHE AA etc !'

At this point the whole LOVE for friendship and relationship seemed to fade away from me , it had been thrown away into the deepest darkest sea around and never reach a place to calm down . I'm not a material where I can be USED and THROWN ASIDE and you will pick me up when your done , if I'm the one you treat or used around you wrong . " Your so called true friends are enemy that you don't have the guts to kill "

I seem to give up at this point , finally i broke down and cry after a long time , that's it i give up . You guys won , congrats for making the LOVE in my heart fade away totally with just one word . Your welcome you know . I just want HIM to take me away at this point because I've been a total failure in my friendship although my life had just stared . Life's a totally unstable journey , if your strong enough you continue , if your like me who tried my ass off to stay the strongest i can and fails , than you should not go on .

Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours . I do not wish to treat friendships daintily, but with the roughest courage . When they are real , they are not glass threads or frost-work , but the solidest thing we know . In the end , we will remember not the words of our enemies , but the silence of our friends .

I'm sorry I'm bad , i never want to hurt you because i never want to see you sad , but as a major failure i am , I've swept the smile off your face so if you don't wanna get hurt because you think I'm not the great friend material than stay away from me in case i hurt your feelings again . Its up to you to decide , i don't like to cry in public because i don't want people to think I'm attracting attention and all , so its your choice to make .

All i need is time , i hope that its mine . Thanks for the memories and secret all of us share , you may leave if you don't wanna get blame or hurt anymore , you guys should probably stick with the others that you like/love . I wont bother anyone anymore . I've tried , I'm tired and I gave up totally , I'm a total failure in friendship and relationship , I'm Sorry once again .


turning to : Britney Spears - Not a girl , Not yet a women

No comments: