Saturday, July 26, 2008

i admite im racists

Hello blogshoppers / bloggers ,

Smile like you meant it (:
See my new skin ? LOL! by the way new link is on the way =D and and re-add me in msn
reneetokshinyee@hotmail.com

Dump ass school is having hari ganti sekolah for the hari raya celebration . I rather go back school on hari raya but No WAY i wanna watse my Saturday to replace a school day since im NOT a malay and i DON'T ONCE need to celebrate hari raya .

They are so willing to give Malay students so many holidays but when it comes to chinese new year our holidays get less and less -.- That's what you get in Malaysia , ( don't blame me if im racists , im only like around 3% of malays i guess ? ) TO all my Malay friends , I'm not pointing to you alright =D

So i guess I'm going to the party alright , i dint want to but i just somehow don't wanna see her blabber her mouth out at school so I'm force to skip YOUTH FESTIVAL AND YOUTH NIGHT !! Uhh , i remember getting scolded by her at her party last year , and lets see there like the whole world guys and 3 girls going only , with the number of 50 % Malay wtf .


No comments: