Sunday, September 14, 2008

I will live my life for you

There's someone dreaming about you all night
Don't worry about the cruel world
Because I'll protect you

HIYA!

I went church and Sunday school as usual ! And and finally i snap pictures with my babe's we always share secrets from chs , sri kembangan , usj12 , subang utama and seafield . I just LOVE LOVE LOVE them ! We recieve every first information and tell them straight away ! I cant wait for * yes rach i need to know * what's gonna happen since I'm not in that school but i pray that you guys will be fine !


joanne rachel renee !

Love THEMM!

rachy red !



joanne cutie !


Love you guys !


Went over jillyan house for BBQ and we went to play candles since the moon cake fest was near . But i guess we ended up playing / shooting balls in the dark which my skills was so terrible since i haven been to practise in like FOREVER ! But at lease it was still better than last time . Here's some picture which is only a part of them , really lazy to upload the others ;)

Hong's life = basketball court


some person who over played candles



* come on dont go of you damn fire*

see yee shorty

jillyan !


my kindergarden best friend!





we invited tzia-e , actually we scare the hell out of her






LOVE <3


jo jo nee!



BBQ dinner!



night view


gamble ofcourse * jill cousin knows magic COOL [big deal LOL] *

Turning to : Prince of Peace - Micheal W. Smith

No comments: