Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tonight will change our life

Lil Miss Ridiculous
Love Takes Time

Afternoon Sunshine's !
mummy took me shopping yesterday =DD me likey ! well did a little shopping here and there , and than went for my dad's company buka puasa for the Malay workers . Obviously i don't know anyone there and the food was like Malay stuff -__- i see all the guys my age walking around with an empty plate like me LOL ! At lease I'm not the only one who don't eat stuff like this .

I'll be in normal uniform on Monday for master class , so so don't get over reacted and ask did you got fired ? Totally NOT , its for the master class dumb ass ! Well not really looking forward to it cause well its just , yeah its just it (:

got to go . Toddles ! xoxo!

Turning to : Ashley Tisdale - Be Good To Me

No comments: