Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas.

ITS SANTA!

Okay, since I'm really not in the mood to blog right now, I'll do a quick update to finish what I've started so that i can pass up my report to hiroshimainternational since the project is due tomorrow. Wtf.

Nagoya Day 7
Spent a whole day at home cooking some japan traditional food with the foster family and some other hippo family as well. It was a great day, as usual the guys was caught up with their psp and xbox. And us girls played the domino's. It was so cool and that satisfaction you get when everything fell was awesome :D

Nagoya Day 8

A day at some marine place.

Farewell.

Tokyo Day 9 & day 10.

Tokyo Disneyland & Disney Sea with the ALT.
AWESOME!

End of Japan trip.
Was extremely sick once i got back home. I was sick for almost 10 day. Wtf.

PMR 2009 students took our results on Christmas eve. I'm extremely happy with my results. I was just aiming for 4A's 3B and a D for Chinese. But everything turned out AWESOME. WOO! Congrats to the others who got straight A's :D Was at Jin's house for Christmas countdown.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

After Christmas, i went back to Malacca. Luckily i scored well in PMR, so i ada muka to go back for a belated Christmas celebration. Wtf.

School's starting in a week and my 2010 form4 schedule is as pack as my PMR schedule this year. In fact, I'm even busier next year. Well, I'm not a person who can effort to waste any of my time. That's why, I'm having tuition and extra activities everyday. Wtf. Well, I'm used to my hectic life style. (:

No comments: