Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Nagoya Day 5.

My morning face looks so innocent. Wtf. hahah.

Woke up early cause Takeru wont stop bugging me. He wants me to fellow him to elementary school. Aww.. So cute right? :D

Elementary school.

After that, i went home to shower and prepare for the group activity. Finally get to meet up with some friends after spending so many hours with the foster family. Since it was Malaysia Day, we were suppose to dress up in any kind of traditional costume. Before i went to Japan, i dint have any traditional costume to bring to Japan until the very last day. Wtf.

Kebaya.

Overall we did some activities, perform some Malaysian stuff which i have completely no idea about and play games. It was okay, not as bad as i expected. The best part is, we finally meet people who can speak normal English again. Wtf. I'm blogging as well as treating this as my report to hiroshimainternational, they'd kill me if they see this. I better write more positive reviews for this trip.

Karishma, Fui Wern.

Medelyn.

Denice.

Hao ran, Melvin.

Yeelyn.

Ah beh.

the very beautiful malay :)

Syed.

Razman.

Adesh.

ALT ♥

Had lunch at some Italian cafe, and went back.

Kids happy to see me :D

Akane pulled me out of the house and walk all the way to the park. On the way there, i was wondering wont her mom be worried or something? But i remembered, Japan's a safe country. But as i was walking along the side of the road, I had this feeling, a feeling i never felt before, that, peaceful feeling, peace, something we cant feel in our hectic life. Life in Malaysia was so hectic, a getaway in Japan was definitely an energy booster for me to start of a whole new 2010 eagerly. As i was walking, i cant help but to kept on smiling, wondering, I finally understand the feeling, which how the world would be like once everything stops down for a second, that peace and joy, was definitely a pleasure.

i love winter (:

self timer in the middle of the raods. lol.


We walked and took many pictures around. It started to get dark around 5, so we walk home in the cold & windy evening.

After dinner that night, since the kids dont have school the next day (i think). Junko decided to bring me to see some christmas decorations. I dint know that Japan celebrated christmas, since its suppose to be a Christian thing, but christmas is just too commercialized now a days. Wtf. I sound so holy. Well, the christmas decoration in Japan is, obviously, extremely beutiful, and iits obviously, all about ANIME, since Japan's the country who invented ANIME. I dint think that people still actually watch ANIME, but they still do, yet, people in japan are still crazy over ANIME. Hahah. Wtf.

It started out like this,

ended like this.
Pretty rightt?

The very ANIME yet beautiful decorations.

If you're wondering are Japanese teens exactly the ones we see on magazines or on televisyen? My answer is, YES! YES! and YESSS! They're all exactly what we see on magazines or on televisions. They all have golden brown hair, extremely thick curly/wavy hair, well 3D manicured nails, they apply extremely thick make up with false eye lashes like nobody's business, they wear extremely short skirts with extremely long boots although its freezing to death, they use channel instead of the ridiculous LV and yes, they're all young mothers. Enough said.

No comments: