Sunday, January 3, 2010

School's back.

I got a new haircut.
See the difference, no? (:

I joined a group on facebook which says " I hate that Sunday night, school's the next day feeling " few months back. During that time I was on a holiday since my major examination already ended. So Sunday night turned out to be exactly the same as every other day.

In a blink of an eye, its the last day of my 3-extremely-long-but-awesome-months of holiday. Wtf. I haven't been to school for almost 3 months which include no writing nor reading for 3 months long -___- I bet my hand writing is gonna suck so badly tomorrow on the first day of school. HEHE. Who cares? :D


School's starting in less than 12 hours time. Bye bye facebook, hello eye bags. Time to wake up 6 in the morning all over again for another year. School, duties, EXAMINATIONS, tuitions, homework, curriculums, extra activities... I'm gonna to be busier than ever! Not only me, i bet many of you are going to be extremely busy as well (:

Deal with it, school's starting tomorrow!

Good luck on waking up for school tomorrow!
See you seafieldians in school! (:

oh & I do hate that Sunday night, school's the next day feeling. HAHA.

Much love, Renee Tok.

No comments: