Monday, January 25, 2010

True colours.

Post edited.

Baby are you down down down down down (:

Did anyone realize its been almost a month of 2010. January is coming to an end, already. Despite that Chinese new year is just 2 weeks away, I'm like totally freaking out for the first term examination which is just a month a way -___- I bet most of you, never realize that. Okay, i know I'm fucking freaking out, but its seriously freaking me out because chemistry isn't being any friendly to me :(

EDITED.

Have you ever had the feeling when you turn from a " somebody " to a total " NOBODY ". This is, obviously, one of my biggest struggle in school. One day, I'm walking down the school saying hi to everyone who passes by, and the next day, when I'm in a whole new school, all that goes through my mind is " who are you ?! " I'm still trying to get used to the situation :(

I miss everyone and everything back in seafield although its already been a month. I look forward to Thursday tuition because half of the students there are seafieldians. They're one of the things that i look forward to weekly & night class with jin & jillyan keeps my thrusday great as well (: I've miss choir & leo, majorly. The times we skipped class and hang out behind koperasi, gossiping and laughing about almost everything (: The times we had insane dramas with the seniors and juniors, was awesome! (:

Sorry that i kept the school thing a secret to you guys, because i know that most of your reaction would be " EDITED" I know you guys were kinda mad but, hopefully you guys understand, this wasn't 100% my choice. I miss you guys a lot though (: Ohh! Lydia, mana you? Don't tell me you're back at Aussie already! I only got to see you once! :(

EDITED.

No comments: