Friday, August 8, 2008

080808 (:

If I'm dreaming ,
i know time will heal me ,
its gonna hurt but it kills too ,
even though i really love you but i got to smile but i had too ,
* genting cinema ( i really miss those moments) signs*

Hey once again =D

Can you view my blog now ? LOL my blog will be open every Friday night , Saturday and Sundays . I'm sorry if its a little trouble sent but that's how it is . Its to avoid some people that's it (: No hard feelings .

Who's watching Olympic? I am i am =DD i counted down with the television too , its still on so I'm still watching while blogging . The fireworks is awesome , totally great .

080808
once a life time , don't miss it *winks*

She's just over re-acting . Its not true at all but she got the whole morning session gone crazy and believe it LOL If its even true its your own fault that it wanna follow you right *winks*


turning to : Life house - what ever it takes

2 comments:

Shu Ying said...

whoa ! i can read your blog ! =D
heh

Renee said...

LOL! ofcourse you can xD