Monday, August 4, 2008

Silently , she left without a trace



best friends aren't friends you are always with ,
but they are the once your secure with ,
appreciate your friend ,
I've notice this SINCE my aunts best friend pass away yesterday .


Hello blogshoppers , bloggers ,
YES ! ITS TOTALLY TRUE THAT MY AUNT BEST FRIEND PASS AWAY YESTERDAY , I'll mourn for her death silently :( We're lucky to have people we trust next to us , but we cant guarantee that they will be there tomorrow .

For everyone information , my blog is turning private tonight 12 am (: I will once again re-open my blog after i think of a new link so to help me get my blog open faster , i got to think of a link ! Enjoy the last hour , FYI if you wanna view my blog , tell me so i will link you or additional add you in *winks*

I pray for shaujin and yee pei that the horrible situation that happened in school today wont hunt you guys , you guys will be fine and save don't think too much , just chill =D I know its scary but still stay strong *wideSmile*

turning to : David Cook - Time Of My Life


No comments: