Monday, August 11, 2008

Its just not the same

hello =DDD

say it again for me babe !

family dinner for Korean BBQ that night (:

I don't freaking have any pictures because i don't go out often and i don't bring camera to school :( by the way , our school is having emm patriotic competition among class ? Eww OMG , i love it when i was with B class practicing with them is just my greatest honour , but i guess i some how need to work out with A class eh ?

I'm really really trying too *winks* i seriously need that burbery bag but its only sold in japan -_- anybody kind enough to help out ? =DD . And I'm missing out everything , its a long time since I've talk to my friends because I'm really caught up with many activities , and i somehow just miss the bitchiness we spend together .

turning to : Kelly Clarkson - miss independent

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's all right baby :)
this saturday it will rocks our butts out ! :D
*cheers!