Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Im loving an angel today

Miss Uplifting
Don't tell me your my damn friends !

Goodnight earthlings LOL!
Guess what ?! Unexpectedly with some unknown hell reason 2A won 2nd runner-up for the class to class patriotic competition ! Oh my gosh , can you imagine LOL! I was at back stage and was like O.O are you freaking serious ? I went head over heals when i heard that it was TOTALLY true !

Victory is our goal *winks* Good job JUSTIN ! Although you've shouted and scolded us it was kinda somehow worth it right ? I hope you dint regret losing your voice , what the heck God gave you your voice he'll give it back to you eventually =D So just scream and shout the hell out on us ! Don't mind losing your voice !

I'm somehow still on the holiday mood ! I fell so tired everyday after tuition , and i haven freaking start studying yet . I somehow must start studying for last term because i heard its not gonna be easy at all , so good luck studying peeps (: OK i really really need some sleep like now so , till than xoxo !

Turning to : Trademark - Only Love

No comments: