Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Am i falling in love , or is this just another crush ?

1. What's Your Name ?
Renee Tok Shin Yee
Upload 3 pictures that have you.


2 . Name me your top 5 friends :
- SLR
-Foursome
-The 5 sisters
-Chs babe's
-choir members
3. Are they true to you? why?
-I guess so ? lol
4. Which of them you trust most?
-Lydia Ling , Tan See Yee , Simone Leong , Loo Jun Yi
5. Who would you rather find to talk your problems with?
- Lydia Ling , Simone Leong
6. Are you in love?
- I don't know , maybe ?
7. Who is that person?
- ask me personally =D
8. Have you ever hug?
- Yeah haven't you ?
9. Would you choose love over friends or friends over love? Why?
- Definitely Friends over love
10. How long had you currently love this person (including when you met)
- lately ? lol I'm not sure
11. Describe that person
- a guy with looks , voice , height !
12. If you're dumped and you still like that person, will you wait? Why?
- No , he's already over you .
13. Is it appropriate for people in the age of teenage to be in a relation?
- Puppy Love , mark this ' He's desperate , your easy , have fun with that '
14. Will it last? Estimate.
- Puppy Love never last
15. Will you cry if you lost someone you love?
a) How long?
- deepens
b) Why?
- cause i love that person (:
16. Will you go back to your ex, though both of you had changed?
- N-E-V-E-R E-V-E-R
17. Had anything ruin your love relation before?
- i don't know ( ask me personally)
18. Is life worthless without love? Why?
- (ask me personally)
19. What would you do, if you're stressed out?
I some how get emotional , and scold people or listen to music that bring back great memories
20. Does hurting yourself helps?
- not a t all
21. Are you REALLY into the one you had a crush on now?
- I'm not sure (ask me personally)
22. What did he do, that you l0ve that person so much?
- made me smile ( ask me personally)
23. What is pain inside?
- That he likes someone else ?
24. What song reminds you of your crush?
- Fall for you , Thunder
25. What day is the happiest day with your crush? Why?
- A simple HI brighten up my day (:
You, Hygiene, Environment
1. How many times do you bathe a day?
- 3
2. Do you often wash your hair?
-everyday , except during treatments
3. If you friend is a dirty, smelly person,say something.
- I don't have smelly friends , cause i hate them lol
4. If someone, your friend or your love ones FART in front of you, what is your reaction?
a) Do you feel disgust? OMG. or LAUGH? SHOCKED ?
- I'll say , noob , did you wear the wrong perfume today ?
5. Is pimples something that makes you feel people will feel "eek-ish"?
- YES ! i hate pimples , since I'm so stress out lately , i have so many pimples !
tag.
- Jia En
-Jia Ern
-Saa
-Ann Ann
-Julien


3 more days to go , and yeah school's out ! I believe that form 3's school days are over today , Goodbye , see ya next year i hope? Don't worry i will miss all of you , not . Chinese was shit shit shit DAMN difficult , don't come rubbing into my face saying its easy because I'm bad at Chinese . And science was , unexpectedly too hard indeed , i wrote there above heng , ooi and the other teacher name , " teacher hardcore hard la " lol .

See form 3 members in choir this Saturday ? Nah , who's going anyway . Got to go , 4 papers tomorrow . Good luck . Ciao !

p/s - BTW TO CHEE KIN GANG , I DINT MEANT TO WRITE SPERM LAHH , ITS SCIENCE LOL

Turning to : Fall for you - secondhand serenate




No comments: