Thursday, November 27, 2008

IMMA TWILIGHTER :D

Your impossibly fast and strong ,
your skin is ice cold ,
you don't show up in sunlight
and you don't eat
your a VAMPIRE


Hey earthlings :)

So i guess SPM is finally over ? YAY * big deal you still needa deal with NS and collage * So i went pyramid and watch twilight ! I WATCH TWILIGHT ! I WATCH TWILIGHT ! I WATCH TWILIGHT ! It was kinda disappointing though because the book was so good and the movie was quite suckish but still the CULLEN FAMILY IS SO HOT ! AND AND AND JACOB BLACK TOO! But the hottest thing on set was the Cullen family Mercedes . Haha coooool :D

Edward Cullen is really white , seriously WHITE . When he came on set the girls behind was screaming their lungs out , *ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh EDWARD CULLEN DAMN HOT DAMN HOT ! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh * It was kinda boring because i knew the whole story and where , what and when was everything gonna happen and what they were about to say , cool i can predict the future like alice huh ?

Still i wanna say , JACOB BLACK IS HOTTER THAN EDWARD CULLEN ! Because Jacob got 8 packs and Edward ? Yeah . I'm still so hyped up hahahah :D


What if
What if I'm not the good guy ?
What if I'm the bad guy ?
What is she to me ?
She with Edward , it makes her part of the family
and we help family
I know what you are
Say it , OUT LOUD
SAY IT !
VAMPIRE!
Are you afraid ?
No !
I'm design to kill with my strength and my speed , are you afraid ?
I'm not afraid of you ! I trust you .








Your the fastest among all ,
But your not the strongest !
I'M STRONG ENOUGH TO KILL YOU !

I'm just here to tell the world that i watch twilight on the first day its previewed on Malaysia cinema . HAHA ! In your face people who have not watch because i watched TWILIGHT ! I'm so hyped up JACOB JACOB EDWARD EDWARD :D

No comments: