Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Complication in life

Best friends dont let best friend buy ugly clothes
Best friends dont let best friend dtae ugly guys
Best friends dont let best friend drink and drive

Evening SPM candidates :
How was first day of SPM ? I heard it was easy . hah . Goodluck !

Evening earthlings :D





I'm just back from the cinema , and i watch the Quantum of Solace 007 ! Its really nice , its even better than eagle eye just that I'm not used to crowded cinema now , so i felt uncomfortable . Other than that it was great ! We walk around and see everyone holding secret recipe cake , and found out that there's buy 1 free 1 today , but whats the use , are you gonna have cake for your breakfast , lunch and dinner , if its a yes , than your welcome to waste your whole day lining up just to save that 90 bucks .


Holidays been not so bad so far , sitting in front of the computer watching silly shows that made me laugh , stupid little talks me and my friends talk about . And and i went school to return book today ! hee =D



Happy birthday daddy !

is my private blog , click and see if your invited :)

No comments: