Monday, November 10, 2008

Randomness

''There grand essentials to happiness in this life
are something to do,
something to love,
and something to hope for."



Exam's is finally over , FINALLY . Stress free , but when i think about all the tuition's I'm having next year , I'm still having a little headache . I'm not sure what or how I'm feeling now a days , i don't know why i just have many random feeling , i can be super happy but quite the next minute , I'm just i don't know haha .


Im going school to return the books later , so see you guys there?By the way , that night when we went to jocelyn house there's this melacca chinese guy who called , and i answered . LOL he was super stupid everyone in the room was laughing like shit hahaha . Some malacce guy .




School has come to an end in 2008 . See you guys in pmr year , i guess?
By the way this is my 4th post today lol Ciao !

turning to : Teddy Geiger - For you I will

No comments: