Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Last sunday i went to pyramit wiv ma beloved sis n cuz xD

since our parents balik kampung so thrz no reason for nt keluar-ing right

me my sis jules n jo went straight after my drum lesson =)
biasa la wt gurlz do when bored ss la xD

luk luk renee's in a dress xP

since lyk dunno wt to do den v just went in shops n tried clothes lo
n v ended up in a dress shop so v try sum

thr wasnt any mirror inside so v just open the curtain n ss atside la xD



mana tau the "lao ban yang" came n say dat nt allowed to take pic wan


yeeeeeeee busuknya hati dia =P


jules luk reli hawt in the red dress xD

ok n i noe i luk weird

n cant blame me kye

begitu besarnya pompuan pertama kali pakai dress tau :)

i admite the green wan was quite big bt i was nice u noe

gt little buttons all around xD awwww so cute





bt the white wan was just right

i reli luv the white wan weih damn nice xD
bt [sign] i was so darn expansive
i din reli rmb the shop name so dun think cn cari balik the shop T-T
v past by a place at new wing den v saw sum shufflers shuffeling thr
i bet if gustine was thr he wud O.O xD


me n jules stop n watched for a while dey were quite gud u noe

bt the better wan iz after dat was sdf shuffle team xD
hmmmm.....

wait i sepost to dun lyk sdf bt "wth" hu cares



renee is lala again = =
do u think itz lala cuz i think itz nt dat lala n sry kian hui i ofended u
i am lyk a lala..??
LOL
no im nt la just trying oni xD


owh ya owh ya i L-O-V-E tiz top

bt same no money to buy
everytime gt things i lyk sure no money buy wan T-T


plz la org org kaye skrang tengok ku gitu poor
must help me ma
gimme money buy clothes


gimme gimme gimme more money xD



curently listening to

R Kelly - Same Girl ft. Usher


Verse 1:
Yo Ush
What up Kells
Wanna introduce you to this girl,
think I really love this girl
YeahMan she so fine
Straight up dawg
She stand about 5??
coke cola red bone
DamnShe drives a black Durango
license plate say 揂ngel?
tattoo on her ankle
Plus she抯 making pesos she got a crib on Peace street right on 17th streetAnd I call her 揟T?
Wait a minute hold on dawg
do she got a kid?
Yep
Love Some Waffle House?
Yep
Do she got a beauty mark on her left side of her mouthMan?
Went to Georgia Tech
Yep
Works for TBS
Yep
Man I can抰 believe this chick?damn?mm
Tell me whats wrong dawg, what the hell you damning about
Im your homie so just say whats on your mind
Man I didn抰 know that you were talking about her
So man your telling me you know her
Do I know her like a pastor know his word
R. KellyChorus:
We messing with the same girl
same girl
How could the love of my life, and my potential wife
be theSame girl
same girl
Man I can抰 believe that we抳e been messing with the
Same girl
same girl
Thought she someone that I can trustbut
she抯 been doubling up with us
You can't,
man we抳e been messing with the same girl
Verse 2:
See I met her at this party in Atlanta
Well I met her at this party in Chicago
She came right up to me given me conversation
I said do you got a man she said no, with no hesitation
Well it must be a music thing cause she said the same to me
With a party all in my face,
when I抦 laughin and buyin her drinks
She whispered in my ear and said can you take me home
Me too
Man she was in the Chi singin that same song
Is that true
And I thought it was true confession when she said
I love you
Man I thought her body was calling when she said
I want you
Look I even got some pictures on my phone
Look at there,
there she is with some boy shorts on
Chorus:
We messing with the same girl same girl
She抯 the apple of my eye, and my potential wife
theSame girl same girl
Same girl same girl
Thought she someone that I can trustbut she抯 been doubling up with both of us
You can't, man we抳e been messing with the same girl
Bridge:
She said she got me on her ringtone
Are you talking about the pink phone
Mm-mm the blue one
Man she told me that was turned offIts obvious that shes been playing us playing us
Or constantly she抯 been lyin to us lyin to us
Don抰 like the way that she抯 been goin bout it goin bout it
Kells what do you think we should do about it
do about it
Call her up at her home,
she won抰 know that Im on the phone
Yeah man that抯 a way
Homie we about to bust this trick
Man just ask her to meet up with you and Im gonna show up too
And then she won't know what to do
We'll be standing there singing
Chorus:
We messing with the same girl same girl
She抯 was the apple of my eye,
and your potential wife
theSame girl same girl
I can抰 believe that we抳e been messing with the same girl
Same girl same girl
Shes gonna looks so stupid when see us together
You can't,
man we抳e been messing with the same girl
See she was taken flights going back and forth
I would pick her up at the Airport
Man I really can抰 believe the
Same girl same girl
Hey?
The same girl same girl

No comments: