Sunday, December 16, 2007

What A Gurl Wants What A Gurl Need's
is a playboy shirt XD jkjk nia


okok i saw tiz at matt profile

for my opinion tiz i so not true

girls r nt dat complicated okye

y dont men think bout urself

guyz r reli complicated aso kye

i think dat dey r way more complicated den girls

cuz cuz emmm

i dunno la

bt gt things la dat show dat guyz r more complicated den women

some guyz just think dat they r so perfect

bt did anybody realise dat there is nobody perfect in tiz world

the only person perfect is GOD

even a monks make mistake

so wake up

stop telling me dat im nt perfect okye

think bac wt happen few months ago

i reli.....haih

speachless....

there'z tiz guy i din noe dat he was lidat

our relationship went so well den one day he sudd told me dat

he chase for perfection

it hurt me so deeply

i dunno wt to say i was reli totaly spechless

i cried myself to bed for so many night striaght

a fren of mine aso expirence the same thing

*u noe hu u r XD*

btw seriously i dont understand y anybody will think such way

but time after time

i dint regret the smile u once make it shine on my face

maybe sometimes goodbye is the only way

and im so sry i aint perfect

'Cuz we lost it all Nothing lasts forever

I'm sorry I can't be perfect

Now it's just too late

and We can't go backI'm sorry I can't be perfect

maybe u dont feel hurt or any pain

but i din think dat u felt my feeling

it was a pain dark lonely sad night....

after a few dayz u said dat ur happy i move on

but i dint

it took my so long only i decided to move on

lately if u speak to me u will just say sorry

well maybe itz just

too late to appolagize too late

everytime i think bout tiz

i still feel so down......


No comments: